incline approximately the slow cooker, approach occurring the flavour and make this well-to-do and warming Japanese-style pork noodle soup.
The ingredient of Japanese-style pork noodle soup recipe
- 800g Coles Australian Pork front tummy Roast Boneless
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup (125ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) mirin seasoning
- 4 Coles Australian clear Range Eggs, unpeeled, bombs washed and dried
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 400g pkt Coles Asia Udon Noodles
- 1 bunch baby pak choy, halved lengthways, blanched
- 1 tbsp Table of Plenty Asian Black Sesame Dukkah Salad Sprinkles
The instruction how to make Japanese-style pork noodle soup recipe
- Place the pork, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, miso paste, curry powder, sugar, mirin and 4 cups (1L) water in a slow cooker. Cover and cook for 3 1/2 hours more or less high (or 6 hours all but low).
- grow the eggs and cook for a extra 20 mins or until the pork is tender. with intent transfer the pork and eggs to separate plates. add together the cornflour like 1 tbs water in a small bowl. go to to the slow cooker and stir to combine. Cook for 5 mins or until soup thickens slightly. mount up the noodles and cook for 5 mins or until tender.
- Thinly slice the pork. Peel and halve the eggs. Divide the soup and noodles along with serving bowls. peak subsequent to pork, egg and pak choy. Sprinkle when dukkah.
Nutritions of Japanese-style pork noodle soup recipecalories: 722.497 calories
fatContent: 39 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 9 grams sugar
proteinContent: 41 grams protein
sodiumContent: 1788 milligrams sodium