This curry-flavoured lentil and cauliflower soup next spiced chicken, will keep you feeling full and satisfied.
The ingredient of Spiced chicken, lentil and cauliflower soup recipe
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500g Coles RSPCA granted Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60g) tikka masala curry cement
- 5 cups (1.25L) Coles genuine Salt Reduced Chicken increase
- 1 cup (200g) dried red lentils, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 120g baby spinach leaves
- 270ml can coconut cream
- 1/2 cup (140g) natural yoghurt
The instruction how to make Spiced chicken, lentil and cauliflower soup recipe
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan exceeding medium-high heat. ensue the chicken and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until browned. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 2-3 mins or until the onion softens.
- Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic. build up the stock, lentils and cauliflower and excite to combine. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 mins or until the lentils are tender.
- Add the spinach and coconut cream to the cauliflower blend and stir up opinion until livid through. Divide soup along with serving bowls. height taking into account bearing in mind dollops of the yoghurt. Season to serve.
Nutritions of Spiced chicken, lentil and cauliflower soup recipecalories: 641.237 calories
fatContent: 33 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 11 grams sugar
proteinContent: 42 grams protein
sodiumContent: 1502 milligrams sodium