This slow cooker chicken and corn soup will doting taking place in the works Cool winter days, and everyones tummies, too!
The ingredient of Slow cooker chicken and corn soup recipe
- 4 corn cobs, husks and silk removed
- 1.6kg Coles RSPCA contracted Australian mass Chicken
- 1 leek, anodyne section only, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, bruised
- 6 silverbeet leaves, trimmed, shredded
- 1/2 garlic clove, extra, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tsp lemon zest
The instruction how to make Slow cooker chicken and corn soup recipe
- Use a small serrated knife to cut alongside the side of the corn cobs to liberty the kernels, reserving the cobs.
- Place the corn kernels, corn cobs, chicken, leek and mass garlic cloves in a slow cooker. ensue enough cold water to just cover the chicken. Cover and cook for 6 hours a propos high (or 8 hours going on for low) or until chicken is falling off the bone.
- Transfer chicken to a deep baking dish. Set aside for 5 mins to cool. Use 2 forks to coarsely shred the meat, discarding the skin and bones.
- Discard corn cobs. Transfer one-third of the corn join up to a blender. Cool slightly. mix until smooth. Return to slow cooker gone chicken and silverbeet. Cover and cook for 2 mins on the order of high or until silverbeet just wilts. Season.
- enlarge chopped garlic, parsley and lemon zest in a bowl.
- abet soup when the parsley mixture.
Nutritions of Slow cooker chicken and corn soup recipecalories: 463.899 calories
fatContent: 25 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 6 grams sugar
proteinContent: 38 grams protein
sodiumContent: 208 milligrams sodium